Buyers want move-in ready spaces they can enjoy instantaneously
- 63% percent of buyers are willing to pay more for move-in ready homes, Maritz Research Staging poll (U.S. News & World Report July 2016)
- Home staging can showcase a home so that buyers can see themselves moving in.
Staged homes are easier to market
- Over 90% of home buyers start their search online
- Photos of newly staged homes not only attract buyers to seek out more information about the property, but staging photos also let them visualize themselves living there.
Stand out from the competition
- The vast majority of homes spend 90% less time on the market when staged first via Real Estate Staging Association National Statistics Report
Increase offers and price
- Professionally staged homes sell, on average, for over 10% more than comparable upstaged homes (National Association of Realtor 2015 Home Staging Statistics)
- More interest means more offers
- Home staging is a strategic marketing tool